Responsibilities and duties
- Reporting directly to our Technical Director you will deliver regional and wider UK geotechnical designs for ground improvement
- Actively manage live ground investigation projects, including responsibility for record keeping and supporting site-based staff
- Producing/reviewing interpretive/design reports, providing advice and guidance to clients and project teams
- Reviewing documentation provided by project teams, assess this against the project’s targets and provide feedback or follow-up
- Attending site visits and meetings including client and contractor liaison throughout the project delivery cycle
- Managing your own workload to meet project deadlines
- Assisting in preparing bids and proposals for new work, including business development for new opportunities
- Attending and contributing to team meetings and completing relevant training in accordance with Resteks internal ground penetrating radar offering
You will also be required to give assistance to others with technical methodology/questions or scenarios, such as describing how the works will be undertaken, sequencing and consistent delivery over the period of the contract etc.
Once you have completed your application through our careers site, we aim to review and respond to you as soon as your application’s been reviewed. If shortlisted, a member of our Recruitment Team will call you for an initial pre-screen by phone (typically 30 minutes) to help us assess your motivations and interest in the position.
If you progress following this telephone pre-screen, you will be invited to attend a formal interview by video conference (Microsoft Teams) or in our offices.