Restek undertakes all aspects of concrete repair for problems caused by movement, water ingress, vegetation growth, accidental damage & general wear and tear. Our specialists will identify the cause of the problem by site inspection, traditional testing methods or by using our latest Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) technology, to get to the root of the problem. When the data has been assessed, we tailor make a solution that is value engineered to solve the issues identified. We will explain the work required in layman’s terms to you and, through our technical specification documents. We will provide you with a time scale to carry out the work and a competitive quote based on our findings.
Restek’s specialist remediation team is always happy to answer any questions you may have pre, during and post remediation. We offer a variety of guarantee options that are tailored to each customer. For example, if you are planning on selling your property in the future, we can offer a guarantee that is transferrable subject to T&C’s.
Our team of remediation specialists have the ideal solution to virtually any concrete issue you may have. We take out the guess work, by identifying problems you currently have and ensuring that the solution we offer will last and is not just a quick fix, that ends up costing you more money further down the line.
• Ground stabilisation due to subsidence
• Additional structural strengthening requirements
• Leak sealing, weather damage, damp & waterproofing through cracking or erosion
• Floor damage requiring stabilisation, levelling & resurfacing
• Crack, de-lamination & spalling issues
• Damage to foundations, driveways, utility systems & basements
• Deterioration of listed building & outbuildings
• Issues with corrosion, oxidisation & blown render
• Brickwork cement erosion & cracking
• Surface problems dirt, contamination & no longer fit for purpose
Restek’s concrete remediation equipment is compact and versatile, making it suitable for use in narrow spaces between houses. We can carry out concrete remediation from inside the property too, if access from the outside is not possible. Usually, work can be completed within one or two days, with minimal disruption, noise and without the need to vacate the property while work is carried out.
• Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) – Identifies problems beneath the subsoil
• General Site Survey – To establish foundation type & identify issues visually
• Window Sample, Carbonation, Hammer & Cover Meter Surveys
• Subsidence – Ground Stabilisation & Raising by Resin Injection or Traditional Underpinning
• Void & Compaction Grouting – Stops further subsidence
• Structural Strengthening by Resin Injection – Ideal for extensions
• Fairing Coats, Rendering & Pointing – Making good after remediation
• Damp & Waterproofing by Resin Injection, Membrane or Epoxy Coating
• Joint, Curtain & Foundation Pit Injection Sealing
• Floor levelling, Screeding & Epoxy Coatings – Ideal for garages and basements
• Surface Preparation & Cleaning – High Pressure Doffing & Quilling for rejuvenating stonework